Bangkok Golf Holidays
Bangkok Pro Golf Package
Day 1: Arrival in Bangkok – After being welcomed by our staff you will be transported to your hotel of choice in Bangkok
Day 2: Golf at Subhapruek Golf Course (Pete Dye design, one of Bangkok’s top 10)
Day 3: Golf at Suwan Golf & Country Club (well maintained course with interesting design)
Day 5: Golf at Thai Country Club (voted best clubhouse in Asia by Asian Golf Monthly Magazine)
Day 6: Transfer to Bangkok International Airport – departure
Including the following:
- Accommodation (5 nights with daily breakfast)
- All green fees (3 different golf courses)
- 1 Caddy per golfer at each golf course
- Airport Transfers
- Transfers to the golf course and back
- All Transfers by VIP executive mini-van or limousine
- All taxes and service charges
- Golf hotline
- Flights to and from Thailand
- Christmas, New Year and High Season surcharges
Recommended choice of Accommodation:
- President Palace Hotel Bangkok
- Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Bangkok Marriot Resort & Spa
- The St. Regis Bangkok
This package is also available with any other hotel or golf course in the area. To receive a quotation tailored to your exact requirements, please complete the following form. The fields indicated with a 'star' are mandatory.
Copyright © | Thailand Golf Holiday Packages - Bangkok, Phuket, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Chiang Mai
Before You Leave! Did you Know...
...that Vietnam will host the largest ever amateur golf tournament in 2016 and that you can be part of it? Click on the banner to find out how.
X close this
How to Plan Your Dream Golf Holiday
Learn How to Plan Your Golf Holiday to Asia...
Want to put together an unforgettable Asian golf holiday? Learn everything needed with this FREE 6-step trip planner.