Hua Hin Golf Holidays
Hua Hin Golf Lover
Day 1: Arrival in Bangkok – Transported to Hua Hin to your hotel of choice
Day 2: Golf at Banyan Golf Club (one of the best new courses in Hua Hin)
Day 3: Golf at Springfield Village GC (Nicklaus design is a long time area favorite)
Day 4: Golf at Black Mountain GC (excellent new course and fun for all)
Day 5: Transfer to Bangkok International Airport – departure
Including the following:
- Accommodation in Hua Hin (4 nights with daily breakfast)
- All green fees (3 different golf courses)
- 1 Caddy per golfer at each course
- Golf carts at Banyan Golf Club (compulsory)
- Airport Transfers: Bangkok – Hua Hin – Bangkok
- All Transfers to the golf course and back
- All Transfers by VIP executive mini-van or limousine
- All taxes and service charges
- Golf hotline
- Flights to and from Thailand
- Christmas, New Year and High Season surcharges
Recommended choice of Accommodation:
Anantara Resort & Spa Hua Hin
- Dusit Resort Hua Hin
- Evason Hideaway & Six Senses Spa Hua Hin
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
- Hua Hin Marriot Resort & Spa
- Putahracsa Hua Hin
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
This package is also available with any other hotel or golf course in the area. To receive a quotation tailored to your exact requirements, please complete the following form. The fields indicated with a 'star' are mandatory.
Copyright © | Thailand Golf Holiday Packages - Bangkok, Phuket, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Chiang Mai
Before You Leave! Did you Know...
...that Vietnam will host the largest ever amateur golf tournament in 2016 and that you can be part of it? Click on the banner to find out how.
X close this
How to Plan Your Dream Golf Holiday
Learn How to Plan Your Golf Holiday to Asia...
Want to put together an unforgettable Asian golf holiday? Learn everything needed with this FREE 6-step trip planner.