The villa was built by the same contractor who was involved with both the Amanpuri and Banyan Tree resorts. The villa has an air-conditioned area of 550 Sq metres (5900 Sq ft) and a further 500 Sq meters (5400 Sq ft) of terracing.
The infinity swimming pool measures 10 x 5 metres (33 ft x 16 ft) with a depth of 1.6 meters throughout. There is also a large heated whirlpool with its own terrace.
You can reserve your stay at Baan Airaphot (see guest services and rates below), as well as find out about the many amenities we offer.
The top floor has a large entrance foyer leading to two huge Master bedrooms with king-size beds and unparalleled views, private terrace, luxury en-suite bathroom with handmade large bath, separate shower stall, toilet and bidet.
A spiral staircase from the entrance foyer leads down to the vast living space with the pool and well-fitted kitchen.
Two en-suite guest bedrooms. One has a double bed (King size) and the other two single beds that can be pushed together to form a King size bed.
Large bedroom/multipurpose room (10×5 m) with two double sofa beds, table tennis table, bathroom, terrace and an outside kitchenette.
All rooms have individually controllable air-conditioning.
Using all available bedroom space the house could sleep 10 to 12 people – all with their own en-suite facilities. See full details for further information.
- Four double bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- Additional multi-purpose room with en-suite bedroom can also be used as a bedroom
- Well-finished maid’s room with en-suite bathroom provides extra bedroom if required
- Huge living area
- Fully-controllable air-conditioning
- Computerised lighting system
- Dining area inside and outside
- Private swimming pool and hot tub
- State of the art Bose music and home cinema system
- Well-equipped kitchen and laundry area
- Beautiful teak floors and ceilings
- Quietly located at the end of a private road
- State of the art security system with top of the range locks.
- Smoke-detectors are fitted throughout the property
- Part of a luxurious estate with 24-hour security guards. A club for the use of all residents is planned to feature • a large swimming pool, spa, restaurant and tennis court
- Beautiful Surin beach is a short walk away at the bottom of the hill. Numerous other beaches are just minutes away
- Two huge top floor Master bedrooms with king-size beds have unparalleled views, private terrace, luxury en-suite bathroom with handmade large bath, separate shower cubicle, toilet and bidet. There is plenty of cupboard space, which also hides a mini fridge and a safe. A dressing table has a concealed mirror. There’s room to relax too but a desk/workstation with computer telephone connection is fitted for those who need to keep in touch with the outside world.
- On a lower floor the two guest bedrooms (one with double King size bed and the other with two single beds that can be pushed together to form a double) have fabulous views from their private balconies. Both have an en-suite bathroom with large shower stalls.
- The multipurpose room on the lowest floor enjoys the sea-view and has a good size terrace. It has two sofa beds and as well as the en-suite bathroom, there is a pantry area just outside with a fridge and sink, ideal for teenage children or a couple wanting their own space. This large room measuring approximately 11 meters by 5 has a table tennis table; it may also be screened to create two areas.
- If you are not having a live-in maid, two people could be quite happy using this side bedroom which also has an en-suite bathroom. This room has no air conditioning but is dual aspect so enjoys the breezes and it has a fan.
- At the bottom of the spiral staircase from the hall, a landing leads onto a vast living space.
- This huge area with unusually high ceiling and expanse of glass in the doors that open onto the terrace, gives a wonderful feeling of spaciousness and light.
- A large dining table at one end easily seats 10 people. The seating area has comfortable sofas and chairs around a large coffee table.
- A state-of-the art Bose remote-controlled sound system is linked to the home cinema, complete with a large screen satellite television with a wide range of channels, DVD, VCR and CD
- Specialist computerised lighting enables you to create the right mood at any time of the day or night at the touch of a button
- Fully-controllable air-conditioning ensures you can get the temperature just right, although with all the doors open you can enjoy a wonderful through breeze
- The video phone here allows you to speak to visitors at the gate and open it for them. You can also call room to room on the telephone system.
- An adjacent fully fitted kitchen has a top of the range cooker with wok burner, large fridge, dishwasher and plenty of workspace.
- Beyond the kitchen at the rear of the villa, is where the maids quarter’s are situated. This area has a maid’s kitchen, a separate laundry room and the maid’s bedroom. It is designed to give complete privacy to the guests.
- Step out of the living area and onto the large terrace with its private 10 by 5 meter infinity swimming pool. Relax in the sun on one of the wooden steamer chairs or in the shade of one of the sala’s at either end of the pool. A sala is an open-air Thai living space with traditional Thai roof to give shelter from the mid-day sun. One is equipped for outdoor dining and the whole area is beautifully lit to make it a marvellously romantic place for dinner, enjoying the dramatic sunsets.
- Outdoor Bose speakers and the superb hi-fi system allow you to enjoy relaxing music outside whilst your children watch the latest DVD inside.
- There is a convenient toilet/changing area at this level as well as an outdoor shower and store room.
- Steps lead to the guest bedrooms but also to the hot tub/whirlpool where you can let all your troubles drift away whilst relaxing in the bubbling water. Just below is the large multi-purpose room with its pantry, fridge and en-suite bathroom.
- There are two full-time staff. The maid, Sau, is also a very good Thai cook. She was trained as a cook at the Dusit Laguna and is happy to stay beyond her normal hours 9-6 to serve dinner, or prepare something in advance for guests. The gardener/pool/maintenance man, Sak, also works 9-6. His day off is Saturday and Sau’s Tuesday normally. If guests are only staying a short time, we usually ask them to alter their days off so they are on duty whenever the guests are in residence.A good initial supply of food and drink is included in the rental. After that either guests can shop themselves or Sak or Sau can go to the local shops for them. Both staff speak and understand English but are by no means fluent. They are very flexible so could always adjust their hours to suit guests. When there a large number of guests staying, additional staff can be arranged to help out.