Phuket Golf Holidays
Phuket Golf in Style
Day 1: Arrival in Phuket Airport and after being welcomed by our representative transfer to your hotel of choice
Day 2: Golf at Laguna Golf (quality resort course, home of the 2009 Thailand Open)
Day 3: Golf at Red Mountain Golf Club (Phuket’s newest course; scenic views and great golf)
Day 4: Golf at Blue Canyon, Canyon Course (site of Tiger Woods’ 1998 Asian Tour victory and host for the 2007 Johnnie Walker Classic)
Day 5: Transfer to Phuket International Airport – departure
Including the following:
- Accommodation in Phuket (4 nights with daily breakfast)
- All green fees (3 different golf courses)
- 1 Caddy per golfer at each course
- Airport Transfers: Phuket
- All Transfers to the golf course and back
- All Transfers by VIP executive mini-van or limousine
- All Sightseeing tours with English speaking licensed guide>
- All taxes and service charges
- Golf hotline
- Flights to and from Thailand
- Christmas, New Year and High Season surcharges
Recommended choice of Accommodation:
- Andara Resort & Villas
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
- The Trisara
- Indigo Pearl
- Dusit Thani Laguna Resort
This package is also available with any other hotel or golf course in the area. To receive a quotation tailored to your exact requirements, please complete the following form. The fields indicated with a 'star' are mandatory.
Copyright © | Thailand Golf Holiday Packages - Bangkok, Phuket, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Chiang Mai
Before You Leave! Did you Know...
...that Vietnam will host the largest ever amateur golf tournament in 2016 and that you can be part of it? Click on the banner to find out how.
X close this
How to Plan Your Dream Golf Holiday
Learn How to Plan Your Golf Holiday to Asia...
Want to put together an unforgettable Asian golf holiday? Learn everything needed with this FREE 6-step trip planner.